15 Aug 2008

Hooked on Who


I'm a person who tends to get hooked on certain things (unfortunately never on cleaning, eating healthy, exercising, saving money or other useful things). My newest obsession is Doctor Who. A couple of weeks ago the only thing I knew about Doctor Who was that it was a tv-series and Billie Piper was in it, and that it seemed to have something to do with space and was hugely popular in the UK. On a whim I decided to start watching it and it has totally ruined my sleep pattern (well that and a whole lot of other things). I have to watch at least one episode before I go to bed, usually one episode means more like two or three which means I never go to bed early.

Imagine how surprised and pleased I was to find out there is a Doctor Who exhibition in Cardiff! I thought I was going to Cardiff next week just to see Madonna, but I must say I am very very much looking forward to seeing Daleks ("EX-TER-MI-NATE!") and Cybermen and of course the TARDIS. I mean how can you not love a show where the time machine/spacecraft is a police box (basically a blue telephone box).

Anyway... off to watch yet another episode.

I leave you with a clip: Daleks vs Cybermen

(and no, I'm not going to go on about how this is my first ever blog post and how I don't think no one will ever read this and blah blah yadda yadda. Hmm.. think I just did.)

(picture randomly found with the help of google)

2 comments:

  1. I'm the firrrrrrrrrrsssssssstttttttt everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahahaha

    yay for P having a blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nerh :p I don't even know how to use this thing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...