19 Jan 2011

Heart music aka random songs I listen to at the moment

This one I heard for the first time today. 
And excited to learn her new album is coming out next month. 
Polly Jean has a special place in my musical heart. 

PJ Harvey - The Words That Maketh Murder

She is so gorgeous!

Adele - Rolling In The Deep
 
One of the hottest new artists at the moment. 
Heard this song a while back and thought it was 
pretty cool so glad for her that she is now getting big. 
Always love a girl with an attitude.

Jessie J - Do It Like A Dude

Heard about this band a little while ago and instantly liked them. 
Just such a feel good vibe to their music. 
Makes me wanna go road tripping through the US!

Neon Trees - Animal

Heard this song yesterday for the first time. 
This is the kind of music I want to have in my headphones 
when I'm out walking. Makes me walk at a good pace. 

Zowie - Bite Back

My friend in Switzerland introduced me to this Swiss cutie. 
Very adorable song and guy.

Adrian Stern - Nr. 1

This isn't a new song for me but I can't stop listening to it. 
It's just perfect. 
My favourite part: "I thought robins can fly. / Whatever."

I Blame Coco feat. Robyn - Caesar

2 comments:

  1. Tack för en fin början på dagen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trevligt om där fanns någon låt du gillade. Eller en låt gillade du i alla fall :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...