13 Feb 2011

Cupcake Mania

On Thursday I was reading a newspaper at work and there was a piece on cupcakes. From that moment on I couldn't think about anything else (well not foodwise at least) and knew I just had to bake some. Thing is, I'm not good in the kitchen and haven't baked anything in years.

But once I put my mind to something there is no stopping me. I ended up making many different kinds: chocolate, raspberry and carrot cake, with different frostings and decorations. They turned out all right tastewise. The frosting was very improvised and far from perfect though. And I can tell you that all people who ate the cupcakes are still alive and well.

All pictures are taken with my mobile phone (Nokia N8)












9 comments:

  1. For not feeling secure in the kitchen, you SURE know how to make your readers drool... lol:P

    Greetings from MyLavenderHeart:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerh: You come and visit and I'll bake you some for sure!

    MLH: Thanks, you are too kind! They were pretty yummy though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Now I want cupcakes :) Those look super awesome for someone so worried about baking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cait: Thanks! Yeah... perhaps I should bake more often. I guess I'm pretty okay at it after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum, those looks so delicious!

    I guess I need to make some one of these days. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I think I need to make more soon.

    Ooh, how about cupcake themed nails? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, and you were worried about baking. Yummy, can I come over :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are more than welcome any time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...