8 Feb 2011

Daydreaming away

I'm a person of ups and downs. Today is pretty much a down. The only good thing about it is that I know that there probably will be an up somewhere in the future. So much I've learned about myself through the years. If there's a down, there will be an up. So don't feel bad for me, it's going to be all right, one way or another (okay, now I'll have that song in my head all day, it's a great song though. Blondie's One Way or Another.).

When I was getting ready in the morning I did what I usually do when I'm getting dressed, look out the window to check what weather this day has brought us. I must say I was a bit surprised. I am aware of the fact that it's winter (you can't really miss it) but lately we haven't been getting much snow even though there still was plenty on the ground. Anyway, apparently it had snowed all night and everything was white and it still was snowing. The trees do look beautiful all covered in snow. It is so pretty but at the same time I can't help missing spring and the sun.

This picture is taken several years ago during a camping trip somewhere in Finland.
I'm going to go about my day and daydream away to summer and this peaceful place.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...