19 Feb 2011

Dream on and keep on dreaming.

Today I was supposed to go to a birthday party but it got cancelled because the birthday girl unfortunately got ill. Since that meant I now had a Saturday with absolutely no plans I quickly needed to make some other plans. Fun plans. So I asked a good friend of mine if she wanted to go to the movies with me.

We went to see Tangled. One of the best animated films I have ever seen. It was hilarious and the characters were really great. One of the main themes of the film was dreams. Not the dreams you dream at night but dream as in what is your greatest ambition in life. What is your dream?

This same theme then continued in the episode of Glee that was shown on Finnish television this evening. One thing that was said that if it is something you can imagine then it can happen. That somehow made an impression on me. I am not sure why exactly but it got me thinking. What is my dream? What is it that I want most in life? My most cherised desire.

Glee (Idina Menzel and Lea Michele) - I Dreamed a Dream

Deep stuff to think about when you sit home alone on a Saturday night. And now I'm going to watch some Swedish people trying to perhaps fulfill their dream in Melodifestivalen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...