2 Feb 2011

Nail stamping with red, black and white

I did this nail art a while ago. Actually just after I had written this blog post about my favourite colours. It didn't quite turn out like I had imagined it in my head but I still think it's one of my favourites manicures I ever did despite of its obvious imperfections. I think it's really "me" both in colour combination and also the design.


OPI Red Hot Ayers Rock as the base colour, 
nail stamping with Konad plate m57 
with Konad's special polishes in white and black. 

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, pretty! I need to buy some Konad plates! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love it! It's so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Can't imagine how 'fun' the positioning of the stamps was. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! And yes, it was the positioning that didn't go as well as planned.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...