21 Feb 2011

Winter walks

Walking is one of my greatest pleasures. I enjoy taking long walks either with a friend or alone. If I walk alone I have my headphones on with some great music and can really empty my head from all things.

Yesterday I was on a two hour long walk with my sister during the day and today I walked for over an hour by myself. It really is beautiful with all the snow so I had to take some pictures with my phone. I would've taken more pictures but because of the freezing cold I could hardly feel my fingers after a while so had to stop eventually.











Winter is beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. So very pretty pictures Parakeet!
    I enjoyed them very much and thought it was interesting to see :)

    MLH :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much MLH! Very happy to hear you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are starkly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! That is very kind of you to say so. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...