6 Mar 2011

Black Swan - extreme emotional experience

Just got back from seeing Black Swan. Heart is still pounding and still catching my breath. What an emotional experience! Borderline anxiety attack. I don't remember when I've "felt" as much during a movie the last time. Natalie Portman certainly deserved her Oscar! Actually I think the only other emotional experience from a movie that is comparable is from Dancer In The Dark. The anxiety there was different though, I could not stop crying.

Black Swan didn't make me cry, it made me completely speechless. And I must say I am very glad I went to see it by myself. I could not have talked to anyone right after it finished. I easily give it 10/10 even though I am not very likely to ever want to see it again. 



 (picture from Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...