29 Mar 2011

I'm all of the soft words I once owned

In the last post I mentioned I didn't have the best of days. I was just in one of those moods. I felt really weak and insecure. Very tired. And the song singing in my head all day? Weak by Skunk Anansie. Probably first song of theirs I ever heard and still among the absolute favourites. Such a strong song. With lyrics like: "A circle of angels, deep in war, 'cos I wanted you" and "If I opened my heart, there'd be no space for air". Wow.

A good friend of mine asked me yesterday which female singer's voice I thought was the best and/or the sexiest. I didn't have an answer for her, but I promised to think about it. I still don't have an answer (come on! there are so many great voices! Not to mention sexy voices!). But Skin definitely is on the list of voices to consider! Amazing woman.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...