24 Mar 2011

La la la - Stuck in my head all day

For some (strange?) reason.
This song.
Has been stuck in my head all day today.
There's a shortage in the switch.

P!nk - Just Like A Pill


Last night it was this song.
Oopsy daisy. 
Wobbly bits.

Imelda May - Inside Out


Noooooo. 
Why did I ever listen to this song?
Don't do it!
Am I headed for a car crash?

Jedward - Lipstick


Yesterday I was listening to Dolly Parton a lot.
This is one of my favourite songs of hers.
She reminds me of a blonde Sherilyn Fenn in this clip for some reason. 
Heart both.
And you know if there's one thing this blonde has learned
Blondes have more fun

Dolly Parton - Dumb Blonde


Not so much stuck in my head as in my heart. 

A head full of visions
I struggle to recall
Those ancient of wisdoms
Are poured into us all
Air will crackle in the heat
The harvest moon will reign
And you won't let me down again

Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan - You Won't Let Me Down Again


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...