4 Apr 2011

New shoes!

Okay so I cannot be the only one who always(!) thinks of Leo when someone says "New shoes!". Leo? Yep:


I love Audrey Horne (and Agent Cooper, but that goes without saying).

My point was that I bought new shoes today. And apparently people want to see what they look like so...



Can you find shoes more "me" than these? And for those not too familiar with my style have a look at this previous post. When I saw them in the shop it didn't take long for me to decide to buy them. Oh and best thing about them? They were half price off!

4 comments:

  1. Hvor er de bare flotte! :) Og rigtig meget din stil :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute shoes, perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inte så lite du :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...