17 May 2011

Flight of the Bumblebee on my nails

Some time ago I got a link sent to me by email to a nail art tutorial of bumblebee nails. Cute! At the time I thought I would never be able to make it look anywhere nearly as good, but today I decided to give it a go. I let my inner five year old do some painting again.

On one hand I did a bumblebee (or something trying to be one, it's smiling though!) 
click the pictures for a bigger and better quality images


...and on the other hand the bumblebee-wannabe has flown past some flowers and clouds. 



 And since my last nail art posting was about matching... 
Look, my nails match my newly bought leather bag!



The polishes used: Mavala Cyclades Blue, Wet n Wild Black Creme, Essence nail art Flower Power, H&M White (from Spring Collection), H&M Paradies Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...