29 May 2011

Girls night in turned nail studio

I had a good friend over this evening for some tea, sympathy and ice cream. And then we started doing our nails! My friend usually wears mostly neutral nail polishes and doesn't decorate them in any way. But now I got to decorate hers (according to her wishes).

First she did her nails with Lumene Summer Rain. Then I stamped small flowers (Konad plate m3) with Isadora Hunter Green on them and put on a couple of light green crystals.



I painted my nails with OPI I Want to Be A-lone Star and added a little Essence nail art star dust in Rodeo Drive and a small crystal. On my thumb I put a dried flower. I just got these flowers in the mail the other day and this is the first time I tried using one. Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...