13 Jun 2011

A-little-bit-of-everything cupcakes

Last week I baked cupcakes for my birthday and for some strange reason I decided to just improvise. I used a very basic recipe for muffins and then just added whatever I found in the kitchen it seems. To the dough itself I added melted dark chocolate and peanut butter. Then I filled half of the cups and put some cream cheese and a strawberry (frozen but I let it melt so it was only half frozen) and put some more dough on top. I decorated with some very improvised chocolate ganache and some glitter and a white chocolate heart.

I thought they had a bit too much of everything but the people who ate them didn't complain and some even had two or three so I guess they were pretty yummy after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...