29 Jul 2011

Long time no bake

Wow, it's been nearly two months since I last baked anything. I guess I really have had a busy (fun busy!) summer. Last night I decided to make some muffins and since I had some lemon curd from my recent trip to London in the fridge I wanted to experiment with that a bit. I made muffins with lemon curd and in the middle I put a mix of cream cheese, lemon curd and raspberry jam.

So so yummy! I didn't feel any need of decorating them because they were so moist and delicious on their own.



120 gr margarine
120 gr sugar
2 ecological eggs
250 gr ecological wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
120 ml milk
0,5 teaspoon ecological vanilla powder
about 3 tablespoons lemon curd

filling:
lemon curd
cream cheese
raspberry jam

(original recipe taken from here and then made some changes to it) 

Melted margarine in microwave so it was soft.
Mixed sugar in the melted butter with electric mixer.
Then mixed in eggs, milk, baking powder, vanilla, flour, lemon curd one by one.
Made filling by mixing lemon curd, cream cheese and raspberry jam together.
When all was mixed I put a spoonful of the muffin mix in each muffin cup.
Then put a small spoonful of the filling on top of this.
And lastly a spoonful of muffin mix again.

Put them in the oven at 175°C for about 20 minutes.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I think I have to make these! I'm in a lemon mood lately.

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, det är underbart att det finns fler än jag som experimenterar ihop bakverk av diverse olika saker man hittar i skåpet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are a natural at this baking thing. These look divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sandi! Very kind of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...