18 Jan 2012

"I know there’s no need for me to panic"

Hello, how cool can you get? I mean look at her. She makes me want to quit my hair growing project (that isn't going well at all, my hair looks horrible at the moment) and just cut it again and dye it blonde again (I'm a boring brunette now). And she's Scottish!

I am talking about the lovely Emeli Sandé. I heard about her a while ago but now it seems she has exploded in popularity. And no wonder. I saw the video for her newest single today. At least I think it's her new single, I can't check because of the Wikipedia black out for 24 h in protest against SOPA and PIPA (two abbreviations that are words in Swedish btw, sounds a bit funny). There are probably other pages with this information, but I am too lazy to check.

The song is called Next To Me. It always makes me happy to find a new song that speaks to me and makes me happy. This is definitely one of those songs.

I know there’s no need for me to panic
Cause I’ll find him, I’ll find him next to me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...