20 Feb 2012

Almost baked pink almost birthday cake

One of my dearest friends had her birthday last Friday and I promised her a pink mudcake. Unfortunately I couldn't celebrate her on Friday or on the weekend but luckily we could celebrate today instead. I cheated with the mudcake due to there being no time to bake one (I was gone the weekend and worked today) plus the fact that I've actually never made a mudcake so felt it was a bit too risky!

I bought the cake ready made! But I did decorate it. Pink! Whipped some cream that I coloured pink and then spritzed that into some sort of heart shape and around the edges. Finally added some candy, sprinkles and other cake decorations. Not very professional work but pink and cute and most importantly it tasted yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...