4 Mar 2012

Let's follow the tracks - my first nail art contest entry

First time for everything. And this is my first nail art contest entry. Ever. Well, it's not a huge surprise since my nail art is on a pretty basic level after all. And to be honest I haven't even kept my eyes open for any contests. But when I saw this contest and that the theme was the dotting tool I thought I might as well try to do something. I've done a couple of nail art designs with the dotting tool before, this was probably something like my fifth time using the tools. So I'm not exactly a pro, but still know a bit about how they work. Well it's not complicated, you make dots! So then for the idea. I pretty much combined some of the earlier designs I've done. The flying bee and the paw prints and then I remember my friend once suggesting I make a bear design (actually that was panda bears, but a bear is a bear...).

Let's follow the tracks and see where they leads us. Or who they lead us to.


(Hmm... Should I perhaps explain what it's supposed to be? Hope you can have a wild guess if it's not obvious)
 

The nail polishes I used were OPI Stranger Tides, Zoya Raven, E.L.F. Chocolate, Leighton Denny Supermodel, E.L.F. Innocent and Mavala White. Base coat NailTek Foundation II. Top coat Seche Vite dry fast top coat. The tools used were basic dotting tools in a couple of different sizes bought on eBay.

The contest is hosted by Chalkboard Nails. Go and check out all the other amazing entries here.

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...