25 Oct 2013

Blog's got the (new) look

For some time now I've been writing blog posts in my mind almost every night when I'm trying to fall asleep. Never actually physically wrote anything down though. And problem is, I never remember what I've "written" in those moments between being awake and asleep.

Lately I've also been living a life of a bit of ups and downs inside my head and mood wise. Last time that happened I started to write blog posts again, so thought it might be a good idea to do it again. It's good to write things down, even though they might be silly small things or just pictures of nail polishes or cupcakes or some other random obsessions. Or just ramblings like this one.

What the blog really needed though, was a serious(!) facelift. For that purpose it's good to have a guy around who knows his stuff when it comes to these sorts of things. Thank you my dear Mr. A for making the blog look a bit more fresh and modern. He says it's still far from done, so we'll see what else he comes up with. This he did in a day and I'm quite happy with it even though he keeps saying this and that and this should still be fixed. The cover photo is one of my favourite pictures. It's taken by Mr. A in his hometown in the summertime. I love it! I'm not usually so much into pastels and soft colours, but in this picture it all comes together quite perfectly.

Better get to sleep now, have to get up early in the morning to go to Helsinki Book Fair. Among other authors, Liza Marklund will be there. She's one of my favourite authors so it's very exciting to get to see her and listen to her.

Looking forward to getting inspirations for future blog posts, maybe one will come to me again when I'm trying to fall asleep. And this time I'll try to remember it too.

5 comments:

  1. So good to have you back :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so happy to see you in my bloglist again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear that it made you happy! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...